1. All users that get caught breaking the following rules will be subject to account closure:
a) Create two or more accounts;
b) Control two or more active players;
c) Use any internal mean of communication to:
c.1) Make any kind of threats and/or offences;
c.2) Post sexual/illegal contents;
c.3) All messages that the administration might consider inadequate.
d) Any other issues that the Administration Team consider out of the good spirit of the game;
2. Your registration will only be kept for 2 months if you do not login.
3. Footstar assures the privacy of your personal data. Your personal data won't be given to a third party. All users must introduce trustworthy information when registering or they might be rejected/deleted.
5. FS Fan won't allow you to break any of these important rules. By buying FS Fan you'll only be supporting our work and you won't have any kind of special treatment regarding these rules. The Administration Team has the right to reject FS Fan payments.
6. We concede ourselves the right to choose whom we want to have playing this game.
7. The Administration Team has the right to close any account if - with the means that has available - believes it's breaking any of our rules.
8. The Administration Team has right to change the Terms of Service at any time.
9. These terms of service are often translated to local language versions made by volunteer Language Administrators (LA's). This means that the local translations might not be fully translated from the official language version of the game (English). You should ways look for the English version of this page in order to find the fully updated Terms of Service.
If you accept this conditions you can continue with the registration process. If you don't, we advise you not to continue.